| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Alberni, Bc in September is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 71.5mm (2.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Alberni, Bc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Alberni, Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) E
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE