| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Alberni, Bc in November is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in November is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 307.7mm (12.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:29 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Alberni, Bc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Alberni, Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) E
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE