| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Alberni, Bc in February is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat soggy. A hearty 253.3mm (10in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Alberni, Bc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Alberni, Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) E
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) ESE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SE